MowelFund Museum x Metropolitan Museum x Bahay Tsinoy x Art in Island
MowelFund Museum x Metropolitan Museum x Bahay Tsinoy x Art in Island
It was such a waste to part after four years and go on separate ways—but life must go on. I was salty and exhilarated at the same time to move to a new school. What kind of people am I going to meet there? Are there cute guys there? Are the teachers nice? But most importantly, I would be able to finally wear a different uniform after four good years! I kept thinking of all the positivities of leaving my home school. Because all I can think is that I wouldn't be seeing my friends' faces early in the morning anymore. How can you leave your family? But then I never left my family. I'm just living with my new brothers and sisters, this is still a family.
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento