Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

It was such a waste to part after four years and go on separate ways—but life must go on. I was salty and exhilarated at the same time to move to a new school. What kind of people am I going to meet there? Are there cute guys there? Are the teachers nice? But most importantly, I would be able to finally wear a different uniform after four good years! I kept thinking of all the positivities of leaving my home school. Because all I can think is that I wouldn't be seeing my friends' faces early in the morning anymore. How can you leave your family? But then I never left my family. I'm just living with my new brothers and sisters, this is still a family.















I didn't have a hard time adjusting to the new and higher chairs, the cold tiles, and the closed windows and doors as I thought I'd be. And I had an unpredictable camaraderie. Never in my wild thoughts have I envisioned myself keeping up with two unlikely guys. It was a brief and smooth story, and everything went so natural. Everything clicked as if they were written in the stars and I would never regret meeting them.








We've only known each others for less than a year but the memories as more than that. We struggled and we grew our eyebags together. We inspired each others to strive and that this too will pass. And we built a new home, although this too may be evanescent, we'll make sure to build a stronger and permanent one in our hearts. Thank you, HUMSS 1 for a Grade 11 well spent.








-Cyryl Mei Reynoso
Humss 1

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Entering Senior high school is indeed a life-changing and a new beginning of another chapter. For me, it is really a new beginning because I came from Tondo, Manila and Baliuag is new to me. I am still in the process of adjusting myself to the place when the school year started. And guess what? The school and my classmates helped and played a big role in the new chaampter of my life. As time passed by, I became familiar with the place same as with the people and funny thing is I already got their accent. Funny yet interesting because I never thought of having the familiarity and the feeling of belongingness in this place. And im also working to have that "Belongingness feels" from the people I want to be with . Senior High School life may be stressful but without these experiences we will not be able to bring the best out of us and explore and know ourselves more. Because SHS Life taught us not just to enhance our potential but to unite with ourselves inorder for us to easily
What’s the best thing that a student should do after a stressful school work? After all those mind-wrecking and brain-damaging exams and quizzes? Those sleepless nights, all the efforts and everything? It is a well-deserved rest or in short, FIELD TRIP. Sharing with you our adventures inside Metro Manila and some of its museum that taught us something about the past. Let’s start off with the first destination which is the Mowelfund Museum. This place will welcome you with a refreshing view because of the trees and grass that gives the place a light and enjoyable feeling. Then we entered the building and we were serenaded by Xyruz Cruz, a GMA Artist then we proceeded to the museum. I find the museum really amazing and entertaining because it tells something about the past that we just heard from our parents and we’re unable to experience most of it. From the movie posters of well-known movies, to the extraordinary costumes and props like Filipiniana, Barong and Darna's remar
10 months have passed and we are here at the end but we, humss one don’t believe in endings because endings are just new beginnings.  My journey as a grade 11 Humss student is the best for me because in here I felt that I am in a family that is everyone accepts my flaws and all. Although its stressful I am happy, it is worth the stress because in the end you will get what is more than you deserve. This year I have experienced to be in the honor roll and it is so new to me because before I was just a student who doesn’t do well in class, I was surprised. Being in Humss class was quite because in this class because they are all striving hard so I was pressured at first. But a time goes by I learned how to go with the flow. It was just a short time of knowing each other but in that short time, i can say it is the best. In this blog I just want to share my appreciation for my family and the reason why this journey became the best. Humss one is the family that I will never ever forget