Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content
My journey on being a Grade 11 was very unforgettable, i learned a lot not just in my surroundings but also new things about myself. At first it was very awkward being with HUMSS 1 but when things and time passed, our classmates and I started to warm up to each other and started to get along.

 Every day was inspiring, there were times that we argued with each other but at the end of the day we all made up. I made friends and i also made enemies, you won't be able to avoid that anyway lol. I'm the kind of person that's very approachable, openminded, respectful, funny, moody and etc that's how my classmates see me in our room. I made a lot of friends in our room but i'm only close with some. HUMSS 1 will always be a part of me, i love being with them because being with them, i don't have to pretend to be someone else and I definitely won't forget my journey on being a Grade 11 in Baliuag University.
-Dana Coronel
Humss 1

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

10 months have passed and we are here at the end but we, humss one don’t believe in endings because endings are just new beginnings.  My journey as a grade 11 Humss student is the best for me because in here I felt that I am in a family that is everyone accepts my flaws and all. Although its stressful I am happy, it is worth the stress because in the end you will get what is more than you deserve. This year I have experienced to be in the honor roll and it is so new to me because before I was just a student who doesn’t do well in class, I was surprised. Being in Humss class was quite because in this class because they are all striving hard so I was pressured at first. But a time goes by I learned how to go with the flow. It was just a short time of knowing each other but in that short time, i can say it is the best. In this blog I just want to share my appreciation for my family and the reason why this journey became the best. Humss one is the family that I will never ever forget
Entering Senior high school is indeed a life-changing and a new beginning of another chapter. For me, it is really a new beginning because I came from Tondo, Manila and Baliuag is new to me. I am still in the process of adjusting myself to the place when the school year started. And guess what? The school and my classmates helped and played a big role in the new chaampter of my life. As time passed by, I became familiar with the place same as with the people and funny thing is I already got their accent. Funny yet interesting because I never thought of having the familiarity and the feeling of belongingness in this place. And im also working to have that "Belongingness feels" from the people I want to be with . Senior High School life may be stressful but without these experiences we will not be able to bring the best out of us and explore and know ourselves more. Because SHS Life taught us not just to enhance our potential but to unite with ourselves inorder for us to easily