Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Memories To Remember



Some of us have their own bestfriends and friends before; but as time goes by, the circle around them will become bigger. Boundaries and walls was built to protect oneself. But as you and new found friends got connected and share some thoughts those limitations will be vanish, little by little. In every circle of friends there will be a constant changes such as attitudes, how they perceive what you don e or says, and the first impressions that both parties implied. In this case difficulties will arise a way to find who will stay with you under an umbrella of walang kasigaraduhan.


















Maybe you're all wondering about the name of this blog. Now let me unravel and share to you, the lengthy story and the depth behind "Pandesalista". The Pandesalistas, except for me, are like the cymbals at the back of our classroom. As soon as our teacher announced that there would be nine members in a group, our eyes shifted to one another—but then when we had a head count, our worlds shattered because there were ten of us. We had such a hard time deciding what to do. And so we came up with a brilliant idea. We exiled one of our friends and I hope you know that's a joke. Sadly, one of us had to join the other group and left us merry (Peace Pepe). Now that's a formula of one perfect team. A perfect team that shot most of the content of the vlogg in the very last destination, obviously not cramming. I told you I'll reveal the deep meaning and etymology of our blog name. And the thing is that we just came up with it yesterday! And let me tell you that "Pandesalista" came from the name of a famous Filipino breakfast bread "Pandesal" that is translated "verb" in English. Only an intellectual will get this.


Dharell Villanueva
Jamie Fajardo
Cyryl Reynoso
Daniella Tagle
Shaine Aranez 
Reinlois Felipe
Josephine De Jesus
Lester Jimenez
Dana Coronel
HUMSS 1 
BALIUAG UNIVERSITY SHS
2017-2018


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Jussel's gr11 journey

9 months of nonstop schooling surely has brought the best and the worst in us. I can still remember the days when Im so looking forward to being a grade 11 and move here at baliuag university. I really thought senior high was going to be easy and will be just like high school, but unfortunately it was far from what I've had expected. But even though life here is tough, I still managed to survive and I even get to experience what it was like to become an honor student. I couldn't have done it first of all it it weren't for God's never ending grace, and next is my classmates who supported me and believed in me when I couldn't even to myself. In my 13 years of studying, I can tell that Grade 11 is way better than my past school years, but no doubt it is the most stressful too. I'm so lucky to be able to survive this freaking stressful school year without having a failing grade. I know this is not the end and I know this is not the worst, but I am just glad that
Another school year is going to end, almost 10 months of bonding and making memories together with Humss 1 family. But I guess this is just the beginning of a long and zigzag path to the future.  Since the day I stepped on the floors of Baliuag University Annex 3, I never thought that it would going to be the way I expected it. It was nice to see my classmates' faces smiling at each other and having a great talk with their vacations. I am sitting at the front since I am late and chairs at the back are occupied. Blah Blah Blah. Senior High School is really different from my high school life, it literally awakens me saying "Hey Dharell! Wake up, another day has come!" I wasn’t prepared for the senior high but I am sure that Humss is the strand I need. Teachers has also changed, it’s like they are professors to me and the schedule of my class reminds me of a college students' schedule.  New set of classmates, new set of friends. Another faces that I am not f
10 months have passed and we are here at the end but we, humss one don’t believe in endings because endings are just new beginnings.  My journey as a grade 11 Humss student is the best for me because in here I felt that I am in a family that is everyone accepts my flaws and all. Although its stressful I am happy, it is worth the stress because in the end you will get what is more than you deserve. This year I have experienced to be in the honor roll and it is so new to me because before I was just a student who doesn’t do well in class, I was surprised. Being in Humss class was quite because in this class because they are all striving hard so I was pressured at first. But a time goes by I learned how to go with the flow. It was just a short time of knowing each other but in that short time, i can say it is the best. In this blog I just want to share my appreciation for my family and the reason why this journey became the best. Humss one is the family that I will never ever forget